Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-02-2013, 12:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
How can i create the web serive client on netbeans?
I have some problem to create a web service client on netbeans in the time deploy the application..
The error is "Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/xml/bind/JAXBPermission"
So don't have any idea about that issue because i am new to web app on netbeans.
So any body have the knowledge about this error.. pls share with me..:)
Thanks to all..
- 01-02-2013, 01:50 PM #2
Re: How can i create the web serive client on netbeans?
Next time you start a thread, don't mark it as a poll.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Constance in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2012, 04:16 AM
- By ady_bavarezu89 in forum Java ServletReplies: 9Last Post: 12-29-2011, 07:49 PM
- By Miss.LuLu in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2011, 06:04 PM
- By thezappa in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2010, 09:54 PM