Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-02-2012, 12:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
Can i make an installable application with NetBeans?
Im making a project and once im finished with it, i would like to make it installable, so it would turn itself on automatically when the computer is turned on. Is it also possible for it to appear as an icon near the clock at the bottom right corner?
Can i make this happen with netbeans or do i need to look for other software for this?
- 12-02-2012, 06:40 PM #2
Re: Can i make an installable application with NetBeans?If you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2012, 05:45 PM
- By JavaEclipseUser in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:52 AM
- By Pojahn_M in forum NetBeansReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2011, 04:36 AM
- By buston01 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2010, 02:32 PM
- By realahmed8 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:10 PM