Help with a project of mine in JFrame.
Hi, let me start off by saying that I'm new to these forums and I'm quite new to NetBeans and programming myself. And I hope I could get some help on these forums!
I'm trying to make a movie ticket order thingy in NetBeans JFrame as a small project.
It is containing:
1. Age with Combo Box. So you will select what age group you're in, for an example if you're 7, 11, 15 or 18 years or older. But to have it simple I just have the numbers in the combobox.
2. If you're going with an adult with a Check Box. This makes you viable to watch as an example a 11 years+ movie as a 7-10 year old.
3. The number of ticket you order with Text Field.
4. If you have a membership card with a Check Box. This makes the price go down on the movies you watch by 5 dollars per ticket.
5. A list with the movies available. Finding Nemo(7+), The Hobbit(11+), Hunger Games(15+) and The Dark Knight Rises(18+).
6. And lastly a button that will show the sum of the money.
Now most of the stuff I've been programming is simple stuff like calculating your BMI and other kinds of If statement excercises. But this one has proven to be quite difficult with my knowledge.
I haven't gotten very far but basically positioning everything out in the Design section. As you may have guessed I just have no idea where to start.
I'll probably post questions as I go along. But first off I wonder what you write if you want to make a movie of the list have a value, like 20 dollars? That if select the movie and press the button, you'll get the price displayed.
Thank you in advance.