Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-27-2012, 03:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
What am I doing wrong in my attempts at using a dot lib file for a DLL project
I'm using Windows 7, NetBeans 7.1.2 and the C:\MinGW\bin\g++.exe compiler/linker.
I have 2 projects. A Java project get data from a C++ project via JNI (the Java Navtive Interface).
My problem involves trying to reference a static library using linker options such as "-l" and "-L". This was unsuccessful because the "-l" option only takes the name of the library and not a path to the library file. The "L" option takes a path to the folder with the library, but it did not work for me.
So, my question is how do you reference a static library within NetBeans?
Last edited by Chris_12345; 06-27-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Found More Information
- By quinnvanorder in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2012, 11:20 PM
- By khay in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2010, 03:44 PM
- By tooker22 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2010, 03:48 PM
- By dudejonne in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2009, 05:32 PM
- By mahendra.athneria in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:53 AM