Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-01-2012, 02:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Netbeans gui builder - output different at run time
I am hoping someone can help me.
I am programming a GUI (and program) in netbeans and have run into a weird situation whereby what the application looks like in netbeans preview is NOT what comes out when I run the file - instead an older version of the GUI is displayed.
I include jpegs of the screen shots showing this phenomena but do not know what code I would need to include that might be an explanation for this behavior.
I have cleaned and clean and build the project and rebooted the computer but this action persists.
- By junaid in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2011, 07:00 AM
- By dapadmini in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2011, 01:34 AM
- By Inventor22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2010, 11:27 PM
- By gissah in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2009, 04:07 PM
- By Daniel in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 07:08 AM