Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-24-2012, 07:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
importing classes inside a jar file in netbeans libraries.
What code should I use to import classes of a project wrapped in a jar file(name Success.jar).The jar is in the libraries in module(named Grid) in netbeans...
What am actually doing is trying to run the classes main methods from an action class so that I have forms opening in the netbeans platform when a menu is selected.
Last edited by xcoder; 03-24-2012 at 07:24 PM.
- 03-27-2012, 03:07 AM #2
- By carman12 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2010, 05:53 PM
- By jeremycod in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2010, 08:51 AM
- By dataprofiling in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2010, 11:30 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 02:27 PM