Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-02-2012, 01:18 PM #1
Hello everybody and happy new year...
Unfortunatly, it's not the only reason I post this morning...
I try to use NetBeans IDE for 2 days and I don't find how to set text in Jlabel.
There is the setText() method but I can't reference the JLabel in the JFrame..
I try to explain better :
I have a JFrame (main) with 2 JLabel, the first is with fixed text set in the property and I want to modify the text of the second with informations I have after openning the main JFrame.
I try a lot a syntax to reference the JLabel2, but without succes...
Please, help !
- By DarrylBurke in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2012, 08:44 AM
- By sanjeevtarar in forum EntertainmentReplies: 7Last Post: 12-14-2011, 06:12 AM
- By Eranga in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2010, 04:10 AM
- By CJSLMAN in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2009, 06:38 AM
- By rgbosque in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2007, 03:44 AM