Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-11-2007, 12:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
auto completion window does not pop-up
I have a problem with the auto-completion window on netbeans 5.5 and 6 (and Eclipse does the same, which makes me think it's not an IDE problem) with the autocompletion which does not pop-up when pressing ctrl-space. It pops up when importing, and after a dot, sometimes... It's quite annoying as I would like to see (while reverse-engineering some stuff)public attributes, method parameters, return types, and the comments and docs for objects. None of those appear, neither on Eclipse nor Netbeans...
As I said before, this could be something to set on Windows (I work with Xp professional).
Of course I am aware that this works on other windows Xp machines, MAC and Linux (gnome), but I wonder if someone already encounetred this problem.
- By abiieez in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2008, 04:17 PM
- By bugger in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2008, 08:12 PM
- By mwildam in forum NetBeansReplies: 9Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:02 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:42 PM
- By Albert in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:23 AM