Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-01-2011, 08:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
form appear after ok button clicked
i really new to both java and netbeans. i wanna do my 1st gui using netbeans.
i want to create a form to generate test case.first, user will asked how many parameter they use and i created a text field for the number of parameters then they need to click 'ok' button.for they click the button, i want to display text fields same with the number of parameter they chose.parameter=3, text field=3.
anyone can help me how to that?please...
thanks in advance!!!
- 06-01-2011, 08:50 AM #2i really new to both java and netbeans. i wanna do my 1st gui using netbeans.
I strongly recommend you first learn how to hand-code a GUI. Here's a good learning resource:
Trail: Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing (The Java™ Tutorials)
- By Aggror in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:05 PM
- By Nandish Reddy in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 01:39 PM
- By mainy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2009, 03:20 PM
- By pranav13 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2009, 12:52 PM
- By am17mu in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2008, 10:56 AM