Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 05-13-2011, 12:32 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
updating JTable in another frame after editing the data
Please help me how to fix my code
I have a frame, with a JTable on it, displaying a list of employees.
I have a button to add and edit a selected employee on the list.
WHen I click the Edit or Add buttons,edit the employee or add a new one, after clicking the Save button and going back to the previous JFrame with a JTAble, the data is not updated.
What method can I use to update the data in the list?
I have a database, the data are fetched from the DB.
Please help, thanks! :)
What type of model does your JTable use? Is it a DefaultTableModel? If so, have you called the methods of the model such as addRow(...) to add a row? It's somewhat hard to know how to help you, to know what you're doing wrong if you don't show us the critical code.
- 05-13-2011, 05:40 AM #3
You didn't bother to reply to the two responses on your previous thread. Not the best way to continue to get help on a forum, that.
And I guess you'll run away from this one too as soon as someone asks for an SSCCE.
- By kbro3 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2011, 08:08 AM
- By javaexplorer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2010, 05:33 PM
- By sweet angle in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:07 PM
- By Gajesh Tripathi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2008, 09:34 AM
- By mahaling_m in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2008, 09:17 AM