Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-06-2011, 09:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Create incrementally update of database
I need help with my project…..
I have folder as a corpus that have some files (.text) and I made a database tables (four tables) that extract some information from these files using (NetBeans, SQL). Hint: the system have two steps the first one is filling 3 tables and step2 filling one table that depends on the file table that content (file number, file name, file location, type).
I need a method that allows the system to incrementally update the database tables (check if there are new files in copus then extracting information and update tables, else do nothing )every time I use the interface (automatically).
- By sks in forum JDBCReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:26 AM
- By CTheSky in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2011, 05:18 AM
- By Jonah Bron in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2010, 02:38 AM
- By sandraW in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 08-29-2010, 05:41 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 11:43 AM