Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Changing Default JDK
- 04-04-2011, 05:42 AM #1
Changing Default JDK
I have a 64-bit computer but want to run the 32-bit version of Java. I need the 32-bit to be able to do my assignments for class, but there is a message that pops up everytime I launch Netbeans that says:
"Cannot locate java installation in specified jdkhome: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_23.... Do you want to try to use the default version?"
How can i set the default JDK to the 32-bit version? I am pretty sure it as simple as pointing to the path.
- By peterhabe in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2010, 09:44 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Java AppletsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2010, 07:42 PM
- By ChrisNY in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:09 AM
- By fletcher in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2009, 07:48 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2008, 11:52 PM