Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Dialogue box on click: Netbeans
- 03-25-2011, 02:14 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Dialogue box on click: Netbeans
Hie guys can I please have some help if you will.
I have a GUI program that is working well. Now I want to take a payment button to make a dialogue box to pop up, the user will then enter an amount into a text field and press pay on the same dialogue box.
My question is really simple.
I want to add a dialogue box in netbeans. I can see the button on the right swing windows panel. But my question is how do I actually put it. I mean I can't just drop it on the main GUI since I only want it to pop up when someone clicks something on the main GUI. Again how will I be able to edit it and add textFields and the like. I hope someone who uses netbeans understands my perplexity
- By africanhacker in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:15 PM
- By rulych in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2011, 05:43 PM
- By pabloma2002 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2011, 05:35 PM
- By lala in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:04 PM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum New To JavaReplies: 21Last Post: 08-01-2008, 12:13 PM