Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Developing for Mac
- 11-25-2007, 07:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
Developing for Mac
I am just starting to experiment with Netbeans with a view to using it to create an application. I have built a couple of the sample applications that come with 5.5.1 and have managed to get them to run on Windows, Linux and Mac.
The problem I have is that when I create an application of my own I can only get it to run on Windows and Linux. I am not sure if there is something I have missed when creating the application in order to get it to run on a Mac.
Any pointers would be most welcome.
- By DeadlyAK in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2012, 11:40 AM
- By omaradib in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:24 PM
- By shinojkk in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 08:07 PM
- By JavaEmpires in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2008, 10:22 AM
- By reached in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2007, 07:55 PM