Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-23-2011, 05:58 AM #1
Change GUI Window Style in netbeans
am using netbeans 6.7.. i have created one gui project.. after clean and build i run the gui file.. it's window style is Metal(default),, i want to change that Style to windows.. How can i do this..
There are four preview design's are available.
1.Metal 2.CDE/Motif 3. Windows 4.Windows Classic..
Always i need only windows style..
- 03-23-2011, 06:31 AM #2
- By Jennifer Davis in forum NetBeansReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2010, 11:50 AM
- By panhavuth in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2010, 07:26 AM
- By sharafat in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:37 AM
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:17 PM
- By jimm1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2008, 09:41 PM