Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: web service
- 03-17-2011, 11:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
I am currently developing a web service in java with netbeans.
This web service must be able to:
- run a command given (the path of the command is provided by the client).
- Return the standard output
- Return the error output
- return the CPU usage
- return the memory utilization
First, I tried to learn how to implement a web service standard and easy (web service that adds up) and I succeded.For my project I have found no documentation who could help me.
I need your help please either through some documents or by a more detailed explanation.
- By barbiess in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2010, 08:59 AM
- By ragnor2004 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-06-2010, 12:57 AM
- By mousumidas in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2010, 09:12 AM
- By kirtichopra2003 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:19 AM
- By Eric in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:00 PM