Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-17-2011, 12:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
GUIBuilder: Custom combobox PropertyEditor, how-to generate code?
I'm using a single custom PropertyEditor, just implementing getAsText, setAsText and getTags.
But at selecting one of the combo options in Properties panel at design time it is generated uncompilable code like this (literally):
I need compilable code being generated like this:
Please help. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to write any extra code beyond the standard of JavaBeans for BeanInfo and Introspection?
Thanks and regards.
- By leader in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2011, 09:30 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:24 AM
- By bl00dr3d in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 04-06-2009, 05:32 AM
- By kwink in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:05 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2007, 03:52 PM