Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread: jList and jTextField
- 03-01-2011, 03:00 AM #1
What have you done and where are you stuck?
- 03-01-2011, 03:35 AM #3
I'm sorry because my english not good. I hava a jTextField and jList contain value. I want when i input jTextField, jList will look up a-z like this image
You might want to add a DocumentListener to the PlainDocument held by the JTextField and in that listener change the selected item in the JList based on the document's text. For more on how to do this, please check the Swing tutorials.
- 03-01-2011, 04:10 AM #5
My jList available and i want look up value from jList through jTextField, so i want when input jTextField, jList will look up my value.
Good, then go for it! Again the tutorials will show you the way if you get stuck.
- 03-01-2011, 06:59 AM #7
i don't know, i'm trying
SSCCE and post it here along with a specific question, and you'll likely find plenty of people who will be able to help you.
- 03-01-2011, 07:28 AM #9
- By mib1bee in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2010, 08:10 PM
- By mib1bee in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2010, 07:35 PM
- By mib1bee in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2010, 07:24 PM
- By nawl in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:37 AM
- By sumit1mca in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 07:44 PM