Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-15-2011, 11:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
How to reverse something really stupid I did... HELP PLEASE
A couple days ago I was trying to delete some of the .java files I wrote and realised there are some .form files there too! I havent seen .form files before and I thought they are some sort of back up... WRONGGGGGG
Turns out to be able to see design - source view, this files are necessary, .java file is the source, .form is the design.
Sooooo now I have deleted my .form files and I cant get the design view!
Is there a way to take them back? Maybe Netbeans can regenerate them from the source code?
HELP THIS IDIOT (ME) PLEASE!!!
Thank you :)
- By blf_titi in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2010, 03:24 AM
- By dewitrydan in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2010, 01:29 PM
- By tek0011 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2009, 09:35 AM
- By SwinGirl in forum NetBeansReplies: 10Last Post: 06-25-2008, 09:06 PM
- By bluekswing in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2008, 06:35 PM