Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-08-2011, 09:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
Can't see my JFrame in Design View
I've created a JFrame with netbeans visual editor. I made a backup copy of the project then I've formatted my PC (went from XP to seven).
After installing netbeans, I opened the backed up project... everything works fin, the application works, but I can't open my JFrame in Design View
What should I do?
- By anix in forum NetBeansReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2010, 06:10 PM
- By lse123 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2010, 10:09 PM
- By Robert_85 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:02 PM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:24 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum NetBeansReplies: 7Last Post: 07-23-2008, 07:35 AM