Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-13-2007, 11:13 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
how to create java client to access web services running on https/ssl
could anyone tell me how to create web service client in netbeans5.5 with tomcat 5.5 . I've created web services which is running on https with configured tomcat's server.xml (keystoreFile and keystorePass). Now, i'm not able to create web service client to access those services.
Do i need to do anything more. Please help me out in this regard. I'm able to create normal (not https) web service and it's client for full end to end communication.
thanks in advance....
- By Felissa in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:42 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:49 PM
- By menes in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2008, 04:31 AM
- By consult4u in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:29 AM
- By Desai in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 05:15 PM