Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-30-2010, 04:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Objects not referenced in the sources
I've been programing in java 4 months for my final project, which is to develop new features for an existing control program.
My problem is:
- I have a project in Netbeans (the one i start from)
- inside one package, there is a JPanel (not a JFrame) that is called from the main project.
-now i need to modify it (in the design view) and add some objects (buttons, panels, and so) All the new objects I add are NOT referenced in the source of this JPanel
I mean, if I create a button called "JButton1" and I enter the source
and try to write JButton1.setText("hello"); Netbeans mark the line as an error (Cannot find the symbol)
note: creating objets in the source like JButton bt=new JButton();
is not an option because the layout I need is quite complex.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.
- By Vagabond.drv in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-22-2010, 10:03 AM
- By bellurashwin in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2009, 11:09 AM
- By stamv in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2009, 05:25 PM
- By javalover in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2008, 08:33 AM
- By elizabeth in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2007, 05:07 PM