Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How to code "check button"
- 12-27-2010, 02:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
How to code "check button"
I am not sure if this is a right place for my question, but i will be thankful if u answer it.
I am making desktop application calling "Pharmacy application" in NetBeans. Since I am amateur, this is a simple application, with these functions:
My big problem is to code product sell. The idea is when user type product ID in text area and when he click at check button, he will get information if there is such product in database and he shows him in table (jTable), and if there is not to, it will show the message "There is no product...".
So, what's your question? How to code this? If so, please check the Swing tutorials which you can find here here: Lesson: Using Swing Components (The Java™ Tutorials > Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing)
If you need further help, then you will want to ask as specific a question as possible.
Best of luck.
- By aprilcomingsoon in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 07:23 PM
- By mju4t in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:11 AM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:35 AM
- By alexendra in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2008, 09:51 AM
- By alexendra in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2008, 09:50 AM