Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Open/Save dialog in Netbean
- 12-22-2010, 11:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Open/Save dialog in Netbean
I've just installed netbean 6.9.1 on win7 x64.
There is some bug on open/save dialogs on the IDE (even when installing netbean). they close themselves automatically as if they are never opened. I was forced to type the installation folder manually. I remember a similar thing on Lazarus (free pascal) but it was only on applications not the IDE itself.
I think a side effect of this problem is that when i want to start a new project, it doesn't appear on the navigator. I should open it manually (if the open dialog let me!).
- By java_bond in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:21 AM
- By SAYAN in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:30 AM
- By masa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2009, 01:41 AM
- By manpreet in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2009, 06:44 PM
- By Anubha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 10:27 PM