Results 21 to 24 of 24
- 12-22-2010, 04:36 PM #21
- 12-22-2010, 04:36 PM #22
- 12-28-2010, 03:13 AM #23Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
I have solved the problem .
I was doing everything right .but i wasnt adding the import statement for the jar resources at the top of the class.
I was thinking that in net beans i dont need the import for jar files .but i learnt the hard way that i do need the import statement.
thanks Eranga for whateve help
- 12-29-2010, 01:49 AM #24
- By Seijuro in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2010, 10:15 AM
- By cowboy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2009, 06:18 PM
- By Ypsilon IV in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2009, 12:29 PM
- By makpandian in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2009, 08:05 AM
- By jan2321 in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2008, 10:34 AM