Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-08-2010, 07:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Netbeans deletes class files on RUN but not on Clean And Build
I have a servlet file called GetArea.java in /Source Packages/com/companyname/template/ and when I do a Clean and Build in Netbeans, this file is compiled into .class file in the \build\web\WEB-INF\classes\com\companyname\template directory. I have checked it and it is in the directory and the capitalization is correct.
But when I do a RUN, SHIFT-F6, this file gets deleted by Netbeans and it is no longer in the directory. I get an exception: javax.servlet.ServletException: Wrapper cannot find servlet class com.companyname.template.GetArea or a class it depends on.
root cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.companyname.template.GetArea.
My web.xml file is:
<servlet> <servlet-name>GetArea</servlet-name> <servlet-class>com.companyname.template.GetArea</servlet-class> </servlet> <servlet-mapping> <servlet-name>GetArea</servlet-name> <url-pattern>/GetArea</url-pattern> </servlet-mapping>
- By niteangell21 in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2011, 06:31 PM
- By jkim1211a in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2010, 02:08 AM
- By vasanthathatha in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:26 AM
- By jhsachs in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2009, 07:14 PM
- By bhanu in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2008, 01:13 PM