Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-24-2010, 09:39 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Please help me with jasper report
i'm build desktop aplication in netbeans, and i use jasper for make some report..
when i running the program at netbean and show the report it work fine, and all the report show up.
when I build (.jar) all goes well there is no error comes out.
but when i'm double click the jar to running the program and i click button to display the report, all the report did not appear.
then i check and extract the jar, i not see any .jrxml or .bak from jasper, all just .class from java.
but I try to run the program again from netbean and everything went smoothly, all reports can be displayed.
anyone can help me with this problem please....??:(
- By realosso in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:51 PM
- By rajuchacha007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:15 AM
- By vidhyaprabu in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2009, 04:31 AM
- By sysout in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2009, 04:37 PM
- By ShatireAzam in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2008, 10:43 AM