Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: on scroll controls are Spreading
- 09-23-2010, 01:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
on scroll controls are Spreading
I am making project in netbeans platform application. I have added module in module suite. The module contains window as top component. I have kept JscrollPane on window and Jpanel on Jscrollpane as i want scrollbars to be appear on jpanel. till this everything is fine. when i set the background property of JPanel, on scrolling it shows the controls are spread. I write, jPanel1.setBackground(new Color(0,0,0,0)) ;
Please, Help me.I don't know where is mistake. Please Help.
Thanks in advance.
Please rephrase your question if possible and could you provide a lot more detail? Also, we'll need to see code, a small compilable runnable program that demonstrates the problem would be best. Please see my signature links on "how to ask questions" and on "SSCCE" (if that link is working :().
- By vivek123 in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2009, 01:22 PM
- By zzpprk in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2009, 03:32 AM
- By Alarmmy in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 10:51 AM
- By makpandian in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2008, 07:17 AM
- By hisouka in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2008, 12:27 PM