Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-09-2010, 10:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Problems with javadoc Index search.
I have a problem with javadoc Index search in NetBeans
Looks like NetBeans doesn't work correctly with javadoc in index.
I have Installed
- OS Ubuntu 10.4 and
- NetBeans IDE 6.9
I followed by steps, that was described in other branch of this forum.
Attaching the Java documentation
. I looked at the links and try to find something new to solve problem but there is no any result.
Ok, where is a problem
1) registering documentation
>tools> Java platform
Choose in platforms javafx (javadoc doesn't work too in index search for java platform)
Going in tab javadoc
In this step I tried to do a few variants of add archive link in NetBeans.
first of all I delete all links that didn't work (that I tried before)
and then I try different ways to add link on JavaFX API documentation
- add link on zip archive sdk-api-doc.zip
- or add link on unziped folder of archive sdk-api-doc
- or add link on subfolder sdk-api-doc/javadoc (in this folder is placed index file)
2) Ok, now this documntation should be accessible in index search
I am restarting Netbeans
Going in help>javadoc Index Search (or pressing Shft+F1)
starting with a clear dialog (there is no any index list in window)
Typing for example "VPos"
There is text in the window "Please wait". Waiting... Looks like it buzz!
If I trying to change search request I saw hint text - No documentation found. But I'm sure that in the pressed documentation existing answer on my request in javadoc Index. Interesting that if I'm pressing Alt+F1 in Edit window of NetBeans in code, looks like link on documentation work and show in a local directory in browser right searching article of documentation.
Can someone help me to solve a problem with javadoc Index search ?
Last edited by heven; 08-09-2010 at 03:00 PM.
- By annappa in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2009, 10:28 AM
- By rencin in forum LuceneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2009, 10:27 AM
- By ragnor2004 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2009, 08:53 PM
- By i4ba1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:43 PM
- By mary in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:30 PM