Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: NetBeans HTTP Monitor
- 08-08-2007, 03:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rep Power
NetBeans HTTP Monitor
I am contact servlet through Ajax, when intially opening a new page i am able to contact database and retrive the values from it. but afterwards, if i send a request to server through ajax i am not able to retrieve the updated values.
I am shown the error which shown in the netbeans output window.
"NetBeans HTTP Monitor ************
The request cannot be recorded most likely because the NetBeans HTTP Monitor module is disabled. To fix this problem, go to the IDE and either set your server not to use the HTTP Monitor in the Server Manager or enabled the HTTP Monitor module in the Module Manager (under the Web module category"
Anyone, please advice me
- By bbq in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2008, 06:02 PM
- By ranak81 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 09:45 PM
- By snooze-g in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:05 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 01:40 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:03 AM