Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: roll back
- 06-06-2010, 11:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
help me please in netbeans do we have roll back???
its so important to me to know the answer
al al-bayt university
- 06-07-2010, 08:02 PM #2
under the project in the projects list, if you right click the project there should be a "local hostory" item. at the project level, this only lets you roll back deleted files.
For changes to files, you would have to inspect the local history for each file.
Note that the local history may not be the complete set of changes, im not sure how far or long it keeps the local history.
I guess the real way to ensure consistent project wide rolling back ability would be to use a version control system with periodic labeled commits.
- By Subhanrukh in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2010, 09:39 AM
- By blunderblitz in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:36 PM
- By Tokajac in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2008, 06:27 AM
- By nube07 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2008, 02:37 AM
- By King8654 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:58 PM