Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Drawing dots.
- 03-16-2010, 09:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
I am writing a text to braille converter. I know how to draw the braille using StdDraw.java ( StdDraw.java ) But now I am using NetBeans for the rest of my program, how can I import StdDraw to NetBeans to run the frame it opens inside the NetBeans GUI I am creating. Or even open another window besides the Netbeans GUI.
Or how could i draw dots, which are coloured in and filled, in Netbeans on a canvas or panel, how does the coordinate system work, and how do I paint the dots?
- By rstepler in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2013, 11:03 AM
- By chappa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2009, 09:24 PM
- By kratra in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 09:58 PM
- By Karp in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2008, 01:26 PM
- By Deathmonger in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2008, 03:23 AM