Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-15-2010, 10:38 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Sharing Project Libraries in NetBeans
I am using NetBeans 6.5.
I have some web projects that share libraries. I donīt want add those libraries in all projects, first because these would too much size for each .war, and also because this would not a very good idea.
Searching in the web I find this:
Sharing Project Libraries in NetBeans IDE 6.1 - Tutorial
I created a web project without sources, only for add libraries [A project] (mysql, common-digester, hibernate...) and I did the "To make a web or Java EE project's libraries sharable upon project creation" point.
Then when I choose one of the order web project [B project] with my sources and entered in Properties -> Libraries -> Add project and click in the A project not have any result, no libraries show in the rigth window for selected it.
What I doing bad?
These are the step that I have to do?
Wich is the most better for sharing libraries in many projects?
Thanks for your answers.
- By satbobo in forum NetBeansReplies: 13Last Post: 08-26-2009, 04:08 AM
- By ichwar in forum NetBeansReplies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2009, 03:28 PM
- By javanoob#1 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2009, 12:20 AM
- By jagadish_321 in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:28 AM
- By JavaForums in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 12:11 PM