Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Library distribution
- 03-11-2010, 07:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Herisau (CH)
- Rep Power
I am new to netbeans an developing my first application.
A third party library I use (Lobo) needs somme extension jars to be installed in the directory ext as a subdirectory of lib.
How can I achieve this?
If I add these libraries to the Library section of the project, they are always distributed to the lib directory, but I need them in dist/lib/ext.
- By Hussain Ali in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2010, 08:55 AM
- By Cod in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:58 AM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-09-2008, 05:11 AM
- By emanuele in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:45 PM
- By Ed in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:07 PM