Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-14-2010, 09:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Netbeans Master/Detail form and TableSorter
Hello, I have a simple table manager with editing text boxes I setup using the Master/Detail form in Netbeans. It is using Jtable Binding to bind the editing text boxes and the jtable. When I add the TableSorter class and set the sort for the masterTable object, the editing text boxes no longer appear to bind.
I then tried to setup the tablesorter before the initComponents, but now the header appears to sort, but the rows in the table are not actually sorting.
The TableSorter class I am using is from the sun.java downloads.
Anyone ever have this issue and was able to resolve?
- By fresh83 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2009, 01:09 AM
- By kumar_gemi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2009, 02:15 PM
- By mattj in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2008, 11:03 AM
- By mattj in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2008, 11:48 PM
- By onefootswill in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2008, 08:02 AM