Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Netbeans 6.8 GUI design problem
- 01-14-2010, 02:02 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Netbeans 6.8 GUI design problem
I am new to Java and I've been using netbeans 6.8 for a while now for GUI designs.
I like the designer with auto alignment features, it helps my designs look better .. but when I run the code the things that are aligned in the design are completely scattered, some shift left, right .. even the size also changes.. it's really drive me crazy...
thanks & regards
- By makerror in forum NetBeansReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2009, 07:31 AM
- By mosbos in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2009, 01:22 PM
- By makpandian in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 04:54 PM
- By hencre in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 07:08 AM
- By Albert in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:33 PM