Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-06-2010, 02:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Problem with java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Hi! I am new to Java and Netbeans, and I have some problems :(.
I have two projects which are working, both of them. I want to add some features of the second project to the first one, so I have added the second into the Libraries folder of the first one. One of my problems is that when I am trying to run the second one the java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException exception is thrown. I cannot also run the executable file which had been created before trying to mix the two projects. It was working also, as the two projects, before trying to mix them.
I have removed the second project from the Libraries folder of the first one, but the exception is still there. Could you please help me?
PS: Sorry for my english!
- By rameshraj in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:26 PM
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2009, 12:03 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2008, 11:21 PM
- By priyanka_t in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2007, 02:34 PM
- By paul in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2007, 05:31 PM