Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-04-2010, 02:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
NetBeans 6.8 Execute through OTA error
Hi! I've created a simple hello world MIDlet in NetBeans 6.8 and when I try to run it "Over the Air" in the emulator I get the following error:
The application file (.jad) for Application does not appear to be of the correct type. Contact the application provider for more information.
What seems to be the problem?
- By sysout in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2009, 04:25 AM
- By makpandian in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2009, 07:22 AM
- By aditya in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2008, 04:56 AM
- By michcio in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2008, 11:09 AM
- By paty in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 08:32 PM