Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-30-2007, 11:13 PM #1
Configuring Enterprise Application Servers In NetBeans IDE
NetBeans IDE has features for running enterprise applications. An Enterprise Application needs an application server or J2EE container to deploy the jar/war files. By default NetBeans come with a Sun’s application server but other application servers can be configured as well.
Here I will take example of configuring JBOSS server.
- By dmis in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2008, 06:15 PM
- By ravian in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:44 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:28 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:15 AM
- By peiceonly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2007, 06:46 AM