Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-30-2009, 12:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
JAXB Bindings - error while compiling Schema(s)
Hello, I want to create Java classes from a XML Schema by using JAXB Binding. However, when I do that a message error appears: "Error while compiling Schema" and then it says:
"C:\...\NetBeansProjects\myproject\build.xml:1 2: Problem: failed to create task or type import
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place."
Does anybody know what it's happening? It could be that there is a .jar missing?
Thank you very much
- By Kodeee in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:08 AM
- By ddatta8 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2008, 05:27 AM
- By lawksalih in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2008, 07:26 PM
- By boy22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:42 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2007, 11:37 AM