Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Not Copying Libraries!?!
- 10-13-2009, 07:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Not Copying Libraries!?!
Whenever I Build or Build and Clean a project, it never copies the Libraries (/dist/lib).
When i build, it gives me :
Created dir: /NetBeansProjects/Eraser/dist
Building jar: /NetBeansProjects/Eraser/dist/Eraser.jar
Not copying the libraries.
To run this application from the command line without Ant, try:
java -jar "/NetBeansProjects/Eraser/dist/Eraser.jar"
It used to, but now it doesnt, i dont know what i did but its getting really annoying because i cant export any of my projects. It used to work fine, exported the main jar file and the jar libraries.
im on a max using version 6.7.1
- By atom86 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 10-01-2009, 02:40 PM
- By Manfizy in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2009, 07:03 AM
- By linux1man in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-15-2009, 07:16 PM
- By gapper in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:37 AM