Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java in Chinese
- 09-20-2009, 03:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
Java in Chinese
Hi, i'm working on an application which will be used with touch screens in China. My problem is simple, i can't read or write chinese characters in the jTextField of my Java application.
I'm using both Window and Debian. On both of them i have installed the Chinese fonts and it is working perfectly when i write in Word or a in a .txt or MSN.. but not when i want to write in a JTextField of my application..
Does anyone know why and how to solve my problem?
Thanks a lot.
- By kerwintang in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2009, 06:55 AM
- By bngkrish in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2009, 07:38 PM
- By xgi1008 in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 10-05-2008, 08:03 PM
- By vaskarbasak in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2008, 09:27 AM
- By vaskarbasak in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2008, 08:49 AM