Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-07-2009, 07:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
Problem in resizing JTable in netbeans
Initially i've designed a table using netbeans.According to database program it has to resize at any time.
Suppose initially the table contains only two data.But when it is more than two, the table size should be large or when it is less the table should be less.But i cannot do it in netbeans.
How can do that?
Plz give me urgnt reply.
Last edited by shahid0627; 09-07-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Your image didn't upload correctly it seems. Why not give it another try.
- By Bluefox815 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2011, 08:56 PM
- By sysout in forum NetBeansReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:27 AM
- By zam in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:37 AM
- By Manfizy in forum NetBeansReplies: 16Last Post: 11-13-2008, 10:15 AM
- By salmanpirzada1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:15 AM