Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-27-2009, 06:24 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
System Vars will NOT needed RE-configured AGAIN (EITHER CONFIGURED BEFORE OR NOT?),..
I did not configured System Vars in 13 jdk update already have installed, well if I install bundle(14 jdk + 6.7 netbeans), System Vars will NOT needed RE-configured AGAIN (EITHER CONFIGURED BEFORE OR NOT?), CORRECT / NotCorrect
System Vars configuration is one-time/identical, for all JAVA IDEs in the same PC? Are they required setup (like CLASSPATH, etc) to run java programs ? Please note I have no installed java IDE yet ...?
When update 15 of JDK comes out is needed/required any action from me ?
What about update 15 of JRE comes out ?
I plan develop JAVA/JSP: Desktop Apps, Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Web Mobile Apps...
- By Zero2009 in forum Other IDEsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2009, 09:55 PM
- By gymshoe in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2009, 06:04 AM
- By harshalsakpal in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2009, 03:53 PM
- By Supamagier in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:26 AM
- By Alan in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2007, 02:24 PM