Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-16-2009, 07:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
how to add GlassFish2.1 server with Netbeans5.0 IDE? PLZ HELP...
i am using netbeans ide 5.0(bundled tomcat).
now for EJB i need to install a heavy weight server like glassfish. i have downloaded glassfish2.1 and unbundled it.
but when it comes to add that server with the netbeans5.0,it fails.
when i am inserting the glassfish folder path in the required place in the netbeans' "add server" program, it says invalid location.
i browsed the net and followed the instructions, but may be i am wrong.
can any one tell me what is the procedure.
plz reply soon.
- 06-16-2009, 02:43 PM #2
your best bet is to download and install the more robust version of netbeans. http://www.netbeans.org/downloads/index.html I use the "all" version just to have everything, but the "java" version has glassfish included in it as well.
- By kshitiz in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2009, 10:17 PM
- By Shivraj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:01 AM
- By vilas_patil in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:18 PM
- By islamfunny in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2008, 05:30 PM
- By maruthi_s in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:11 PM