Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-05-2009, 01:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Problems dragging sql server 2008 tables to design viewer in NetBeans 6.5
I connected sql server 2008 and netbeans 6.5 using the sqljdbc_2.0.1607.1_enu driver and was able to see the tables in services window. But when i try to drag a table from the services window onto a table component in design viewer, nothing happens. When I right click the table component and select 'Table Layout...' the data provider i've created is displayed in red but it shows no columns.
Can anyone please help?
- By makpandian in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 05:54 PM
- By Lyle in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:26 PM
- By Ludson27 in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2009, 12:16 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum NetBeansReplies: 7Last Post: 07-23-2008, 07:35 AM
- By gabriel in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:49 PM