Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-31-2009, 07:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Overriding a method of a JPanel which was visually added to a container
Please, could you let me know, How may I override a method, if possible, (for example paint() or paintComponent()) of a JPanel which was dragged and dropped over a JInternalFrame Panel container?
I'm using NetBeans 6.5 and developing an applet using IDE's GUI Builder.
Thanks a lot in advance.
- 04-01-2009, 02:00 AM #2
- By mahendra.athneria in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 02-26-2009, 06:46 AM
- By MuslimCoder in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2009, 10:03 AM
- By SaYuNaRa in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2008, 04:22 AM
- By StealthRT in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:12 AM
- By raghu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2008, 12:38 AM