Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-19-2009, 07:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Prob in access dll through Jni/java technology.
Java to Intermediate dll communication and Intermediate dll to sscDbutil.dll communication.Here my java application talk to intermediate dll and that Intermediate will talk to my proj L2CP required sscDBUtil.dll.
Here I am java & jni,c++, netbeans 6.1 Ide.
At this moment I am accessing the intermediate dll but as per my project L2CP I need to access the sscDbUtil.dll.
Error:-- Run-Time Check Failure #0 - The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call.This is usually result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with function pointer declared
with a different calling convention.
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2009, 05:09 PM
- By squad in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:55 AM
- By nitingupta183 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2008, 07:34 AM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 08:40 PM
- By derrickD in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 06:49 PM