Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Secure service http error
- 02-12-2009, 09:03 AM #1
Secure service http error
Why did this error ocur when i have set up my web service and check on the secure service checkbox and when i try to test the web service, this will oocur.
This error (HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the site has a programming errorVTEC may be long gone... but the power of MZR is coming...
- By javanewbie in forum Java ServletReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
- By ballyv24 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2008, 11:32 AM
- By sireesha in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2008, 07:25 PM
- By priyanka_t in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2007, 10:10 AM
- By Eric in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:20 PM