Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-09-2009, 03:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
how can take a specific value from a Querystring with multple queries
how can I take the value only from nm1???
am using JSP on Net Beans and the query string usually cums ou like
if mypage.jsp?nm1=val1 the value is "nm1=val1"
I'm sort of new so.....:D pls
Last edited by Zaynab; 02-09-2009 at 04:29 PM.
- 02-09-2009, 04:40 PM #2
String nm1Value = request.getParameter("nm1");
String nm2Value = request.getParameter("nm2");
This is not a question related to NetBeans. Please post your question on appropriate sub forum to get answer quickly. Please also tell us first what JSP tutorial, what Servlets tutorial you followed and couldn't solve this problem by your own. There are lots of JSP and Servlets tutorials on the internet. I suggest you read them first and try and ask specific questions here.
TusharTushar Joshi, Nagpur
- By nikhilbhat in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2008, 11:40 AM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2007, 04:06 PM
- By Feng in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-24-2007, 09:10 PM
- By samson in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2007, 06:37 AM